Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, in my younger days! ;)

{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
Politics. Not that I find it interesting, but I should know WAY more then I do!

{three} who’s your favorite villain?
???

{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
No! I wish

{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast is an "older" fav! I also love Monsters Inc (that's Disney/Pixar, right?)

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
BE KIND! It is SO much easier to be nice to others then it is to be nasty, HONESTLY! If someone lets you over in traffic, put your hand up to say thank you, it takes one second and would probably make their day! (I know it does with me because it SO seldomly happens!) JUST BE NICER!!

{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
I'm sort of "twisting" this question and sharing a song that I would use to describe what I would LOVE for my children to always take with them in life...
"The Words I Would Say" by Sidewalk Prophets

"Be strong in the LORD and,


Never give up hope,

You're going to do great things,

I already know,

God's got His hand on you so,

Don't live life in fear,

Forgive and forget,

But don't forget why you're here,

Take your time and pray,

Thank God for each day,

His love will find a way,

These are the words I would say"

{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
FAIRLY organized ;)

{nine} have you ever had surgery?
Yes...my tonsils out, a cyst removed from my wrist, 2 c-sections, and a cyst removed from one of my ovaries

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
I'm not a big animal person, but a baby tiger cub (as long as it stayed small and baby-like FOREVER!) would be fun! :)

No comments: