Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Day Blogger Challenge: Day 12

Day 12: What you believe

...PEOPLE CHANGE...(this is MAJOR to me! My husband is proof of that!)
...in God...
...my children are my life and I don't think I'll ever know true heart break unless something happened to eitehr one of them...
...my husband is my soulmate...
...I am a reality TV show addict...
...I am made to do great things, I just need to figure out what...
...saying thank you and being kind can make someones day...
...those surrounding you (ESPECIALLY in the work place) can completely determine your mood for the day..
...one of the greatest sounds in the world is a childs belly laugh...
...that you have to Believe in order to get through life...

Go visit Katie and link up! I love this challenge! :)

1 comment:

SayRah said...

Great list! And I completely am with you in believing that people change AND others around you effect your mood.
Hope you are doing well, my dear! :)
((hugs))