Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



I don't know, if after my last post, that you need to know a "wee" more about me :) but here it goes..

{one} grilled or fried?
It depends. Typically grilled

{two} if you could change one thing about where you live, without worrying about money, what would you change?
I would move! :) We rent a townhouse, and I'd love to own a home. A small, quaint little house, with a cute backyard and front porch. Nothing too fancy, that's not my style :)

{three} what is your favorite time of day?
The evenings, after work. It's our "family time" and I love it (as long as the kids aren't grumpy! :)

{four} what’s your favorite cereal?
Sadly the sweet kinds...Capt'N Crunch, Lucky Charms, etc. I'm a kid, what can I say? ;) (and no, my children don't eat it! :)

{five} do you open your mouth when you put mascara on?
Although I usually don't wear it, when I do, yes! :)

{six} if you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
The characters in Toy Story! I love that movie!

{seven} what are your favorite pizza toppings?
I'm boring...pepperoni

{eight} are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
EXTREMELY light! I think motherhood has a lot to do with that, but even before I became a mom I was a light sleeper.

{nine} what is your favorite board game?
Scene It

{ten} what star/celebrity do most people say you look like?
I DON'T see it, but I've always heard Mila Kunis (perhaps a much heavier version! :) and Julianna Marguiles (the curly headed actress from ER)

Go visit and link up! :)

2 comments:

AmyLee said...

i'm jealous that you can pull off the no-mascara look. i can't leave my bedroom without it! thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

Lindsay said...

How fun! I am a light sleeper too. I hear everything :(