Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Day Blogger Challenge: Day 6-8

Sorry that this is going to have 3 days crammed in to one, but I typically don't blog on the weekends, so I'm playing catch up! :)

Here it goes...

Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy. Cliche answer right ahead ;)

This is from our spontaneous road trip to the mountains (Skyline Drive, VA) on Saturday. My gosh I love them! :)

Day 7: Favorite Movies
Dare I say that I HATE movies! I don't know why, but I do. My husband would watch several movies a week, that drives me INSANE! :) I think it's the fact that I have sit down and pay attention for two + hours straight. Since having children, sitting still doing anything for 2+ hours really isn't feasible! :) But I do have a few favorites from years past...

Life As A House (TOTAL tear jerker, but I LOVE it!)
Chances Are (old school Robert Downey Jr. I've LOVED this movie ever since I was little)
Beauty and the Beast (classic!)
The Little Mermaid
And I'm sure there are a FEW others, but I'm drawing a blank :)

Day 8: A place you've traveled to...
I've never been anywhere overly exciting in my 29 years of life. Of course the beach and the usual family stuff, but nowhere exotic or "special". But Saturday, as I mentioned a few paragraphs up, we decided to take a road trip to the mountains with the kids. It was BEAUTIFUL! Skyline Drive, VA was gorgeous. I used to go all the time when I was younger, so it was nice to take the kids there. I'm doing my own separate post of pics from Saturday, so I"ll save those pics for that post! :)

Go visit Katie and link up!

Mobile Monday pic coming soon! :)

Happy Monday! :)

No comments: