Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Funnies

It's been a few weeks since I've participated in the Triple Blessing link up, Friday Funnies. We all know kids do say the darndest things. Every time Manuel says something, I think, "Gotta write that down!" and then I forget! :(

I do have a few though...

Manuel was telling me about his school day and then he said,
"Mommy, do you know what "K" told me today?" (his best buddy at school)
I thought, "OH NOOOOO! What????" And I said, "No, what?"
He said, "K told me that his mommy and daddy take showers together."
I thought, "OHHHH NOOOO! Please let this conversation end RIGHT NOW!" I said, "Really? Well that's not really something K should be telling you."
And THANKFULLY that was the end of THAT conversation. K is very sweet, his parents are very sweet, but I guess perhaps K is seeing a bit too much or his poor parents don't even know that he know. OH MY!
_______________________________________

Manuel said, "Mommy, why don't you have one of those earrings in your belly?" (talking about a belly button piercing). I should have said, "Mommy has NOOO business wearing anything that excenuates her belly! :) But I just told him, "Some girls chose to do that, but that's not really for mommy!" :) And I'm not even sure where he saw this at!
_______________________________________

I am very particular when it comes to eating chicken. I really only eat chicken breasts. We had chicken for dinner one night and Manuel wanted the only chicken breast. I yelled from the family room to my husband in the kitchen, "Just give him my breast!" To which Manuel replied, "Yeah, just give me mommies breast!" Mental note: think about the words before they come out of your mouth Christina! :)

Go visit Triple Blessings and link up!


<[/a>

1 comment:

MomBrose said...

Those are GREAT!! Oh my word about the shower!! These kids pay more attention than we think!! :)
Thanks for linking up today! I missed reading about your little guy :D