Monday, October 11, 2010

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Me and Mama

LOVE this week's theme at The Paper Mama! :) I was torn between pics of Manuel and I, or pics of Mia and I. I went with this one of Mia and I at the beach this past summer. We were killing time while my hubby and son were looking for an umbrella stroller (LONG story! Apparently 4 year olds don't like walking up and down the boardwalk 5,000 times! Oops! :) So, Mia and I were sitting on a bench, people watching, and of course, it couldn't have been more perfect of a time for a self pic! :) I love the ornery little look in her eyes.

The Paper Mama

And for good measure...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

That first picture is precious! :)

AmyLee said...

SUCH a cute picture! she looks like she's thinking mischievous thoughts for sure :)

& you should totally do a "quirks" post. it was fun!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

They are so sweet! Love them.