Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

Good Morning! :) I came across Lauren's fun link up over the little things we do


1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is check on the kiddos who are IDEALLY still sleeping :) and then jump in the shower.

2. Today I wish I was doing something fun and "Fally" that did NOT include working! :)

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd go clothes shopping for the kids. Manuel has outgrown EVERYTHING from last season, and Mia needs adorable sweaters and jeans! :)

4. Tomorrow I will possibly take the kids to the pumpkin patch, while hubby goes crabbing with my Uncle.

5. Two things that don't go together are my hair and humidity! I have naturally curly hair, that I straighten daily, and humidity/rain ruins it ALL! :) Thankfully Fall is here and hopefully that won't be an issue until next Summer! :)

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is nothing. I don't do the grocery shopping. My hubby does! :)

7. The last time I tried something new was when my co-worker had me try her hummus. I loved it! Go visit and link up!

No comments: