Monday, October 4, 2010

Mobile Monday

It's that time again...time to post a "not so good quality" cell phone pic, but WITHOUT the caption "Not so good cell phone pic" :)

Saturday night we went and saw MercyMe. I did NOT take my camera :( but I did get a few shots with my cell phone. Here is one of them...

My mother-in-law and grandmother (in-law, but that's weird to say! :) bought the tickets for my hubby and I. It was an AMAZING concert! Dare I say lifechanging. It was just so awesome to see so many people, singing, dancing, and most importantly praising God! I had said to my husband on the way there, "I have a feeling that this is going to be lifechanging." Little did I know that not only would it change our lives, but also change a sweet little girl, named Aima's life. Aima is a Compassion child that we now sponsor. Money is very tight in our household, but if we can always manage to find money for McD's Frappe's (hubby's favorite) or lunch out, or whatever the case may be, then we can afford $38/month for this little girl. I can't wait to send her a letter telling her all about us. If your heart leads you to, visit Compassion and sponsor a child.

Happy Monday! :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aww looks like you had great seats. Hope you had a great weekend

Mandy said...

The concert looks really fun!! And I'm so much admire what you're doing for that little girl! Every little bit counts. The world needs more charitable people, like you!

Michelle said...

Oh what a blessing! I stumbled upon your blog while searching for posts about Compassion and I am so glad I found this. You are going to be a God-send for this little girl! Please feel free to check out my blog, where I post about compassion sponsorship quite a bit! http://meeshimama.blogspot.com