Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Blogger Challenge: Day 10

Day 10: Something you are afraid of

I'm a big scaredy cat, honestly! I always have been and probably always will be! :) Hubby has grown to "love" my quirks ;)

1) I'm scared of the dark. No lie. A 29 year old who is scared of the dark. I have to sleep with SOME sort of light on. It's a must!

2) I'm scared of losing my children or my husband before I die. I can't even imagine it! Scares me to death!

3) I'm afraid of not finding my purpose in life. I do know that God has a plan for me, and something is my "calling" but what if I don't ever find it???? I hope I do! I know I am made to do great things in this life, but I certainly don't feel like I've found my "thing".

4) I'm afraid of being buried alive! I'm EXTREMELY claustrophobic and I don't think ANYTHING could b be worst then that! UGH!!

5) I'm scared of something happening to my house and losing all of my stuff especially pictures and "stuff" that can't be replaced (baby books, coming home outfits, etc.)

And really, the list could go on and on BUT I think 5 is a nice number to stop at. Go visit Katie and link up!

3 comments:

ty said...

OMG. Totally scored of the dark. Almost 27. I feel ya.

Mandy said...

I'm afraid of all of those things, too!... except I think I kinda found my calling in life. You will, too!!

Kit said...

I am scared of the dark as well! I have found myself running to my car in a parking lot because it was dark!