Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday

Clearly I'm not in the mood to work today :)



1. What do you listen to while driving?
My children if they are in the car, and usually always 95.1 (our local Christian radio station). I LOVE Christian music, but an added plus is that I don't have to worry about if my ever-curious-4-year-old is going to pick up anything he SHOULDN'T be picking up! :)


2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall? NOTHING! Well, except maybe that it means Winter isn't too far behind! :(

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out? My dream house is very simple! A 3 bedroom house, a nice back and front yard, a wrap around porch. Just cute and quaint! With plenty of space and area to decorate for the holidays! :)

4. Would you ever own a minivan? Sure!

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? the kids clothes-yes. My clothes-not usually. Ewww, should I be????? :)

Click on the button, visit Lori's blog and link up! :)

1 comment:

emily said...

i've never washed my clothes before wearing them. but after reading everyone's answers, i'm wondering if i should!