Friday, October 1, 2010

Fun Fridays

A fun link up that I came across this morning is "Fun Fridays" over at Jen's. Link up and tell us some plans for the weekend.

Fun Fridays

My weekend is jammed pack with fun! ;) Tomorrow morning my mom, sis, Aunt, and cousin our going to Lancaster, PA to see "Beauty and the Beast." We try to go see a play/show every year. And this year we decided to go see "Beauty and the Beast." I'm super excited! Then I'll get home, spend some time with the kiddos, and then it's date night for hubby and I. We are going to see MercyMe in concert. For those of yo that might not know, MercyMe is a Christian group, and they are AWESOME!!! I'm sort of sad for all the fun that tomorrow has in store for me. Sad? Why you may ask? (or maybe you didn't! ;) but I'm sad because this will be the longest weekend day away from my kiddos. But I have to keep telling myself, "It's okay! Mommies deserve time away. They will be fine!!!!" :)

Then Sunday is the usual...church and teaching Sunday School. Then we are headed over to Buscia's (hubby's grandmother) for brunch.

So, what are you up to this weekend?

Link up! :)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

You're right! Mommies do deserve some time away! Have fun this weekend, sounds like you have a lot of awesome things planned!

Lindsay said...

Have a great weekend my friend :)

2Wired2Tired said...

Your weekend sounds like a blast! I've never seen Beauty and the Beast but heard it's great. Enjoy the time with you family. And the concert sounds fun too.

Not much going on around here. It's my birthday today, so we may do something tomorrow to celebrate, but other than that it's low key. I'll probably catch up on reading blogs!