Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Simplicity Photography Challenge: Light

This is my first time entering a Simplicity Photo Challenge, but I thought this picture was perfect for "Light". This is straight out of my camera, no editing. I know typically you have to edit in order to "win" these photo challenges, but I feel like this picture speaks volumes as is. This was taken a few years back. My niece (on my husbands side) was over our house playing with Manuel. My sisters sons (triplets-who were born prematurely at 23 1/2 weeks and passed away) were weighing heavy on my mind, as I thought about how Manuel will never know them, and they were his cousins too, and he'd never get a chance to play with them, like he was playing with Makayla at that very moment. I walked outside and saw this beautiful sight in the sky. The way the sun was shining through the clouds, it reminded me of angel wings! :)




Click on the button, link up and share a picture :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

This is beautiful!! It would be a good one to link up with Sky Watch Friday, too!

Lindsay said...

That is so pretty! LOVE that photo!

Ewa said...

so pretty, I love the colours of the sky!

walshblog said...

Great shot, the sky is beautiful

Tara said...

Very beautiful!

Faith said...

BEAUTIFUL!! love a good cloud shot!