Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
no, I have not

{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
it's the ringer on my cell phone which is "Down on the Corner" by CCR! :)

{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
definitely chocolate milk. That's a downfall of mine :)

{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
it's so funny...the other day I was going to write a post about "quirks" as a fellow blogger did, and now I can't remember ANY of them!!!! :) Trust me, I have quirks! :)

{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
i think I'm a fair mix of both.

{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
i used to HAVE to have the TV on when I slept, but recently I have been able to sleep with it off. YAY ME! :) But I still need a night light. Yes, I'm a 29 year old that needs a night light. Ohhh, that's a quirk! :)

{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
something bright and colorful! :)

{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
i'll go wtih Ross! :)

{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
no, I never have :( but I would LOVE to learn how to play the guitar.

{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
i really don't cook or bake ever, but one time i made cookies at my annual family cookie bake and instead of using a 1/4 tsp of baking soda i used 1/4 CUP...um yeah, they were AWFUL!!!!!

Link up and share! :)

1 comment:

AmyLee said...

that is hilarious about mixing up the baking soda! yeah, that is definitely one way to mess them up. haha.

and chocolate milk is TOTALLY a downfall of mine too. i've had a piece of pb&j toast with chocolate milk midnight snack habit every night for the last couple weeks! yum.