Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} do you still use a checkbook?
yes. I use it to pay some bills

{two} what size shoe do you wear?
usually a 9.5

{three} scary movies or happy endings?
both

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
stability. I'm not a fan of change

{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
Hmmm, I have a CD book full of CD's that are years old so I'm sure you will find plenty of embarrassment in there! :)

{six} do you watch reality tv?
Ummmmm...like it's my job! :)

{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
your "standard" Thanksgiving dinner...every year, on Black Friday we (Manny, Manuel and now Mia and I) have our own mini-Thanksgiving dinner and I LOVE it!!!

{eight} do you have any allergies?
nope

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
fun, handmade childrens stuff

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
NEVER!

Go link up! :)

3 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

This is great! Number 6 made me laugh. Happy wednesday, girl!

LivKit said...

Great answer for 6.. Cute..

SayRah said...

Fun! Loving learning more about you :)