Monday, November 22, 2010

SO frustrated!!!!

In case you aren't my friend on Facebook...

SO frustrated at Johns Hopkins right now! I understand that it's a world renowned hospital and they are only doing what's best, but PLEASE tell me why in the world did we JUST find out, the NIGHT before her DMSA scan, that they can't do it because of her reflux!?!?!?!? And I know, I know they are only doing what is best and safe, but really...the NIGHT before they call to ask me these questions!??! And then find out they can't do it!!! UGH! They will call me in the morning to reschedule it!!!!



3 comments:

LittlePeopleWealth said...

I'm so sorry :( That is insane.

Jackie said...

Oh no! Don't they realize what that does to a Mama's heart?! Hope it all gets worked out today!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

So sorry. Saying a prayer now...