Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Day Blogger Challenge:" Day 26

Day 26: A Picture of Your Family

Okay, so I'm going to post a few pictures because of course I have my immediate family, but I also have my extended family. My family is VERY close, so my aunt and uncle are like seconds moms and dads to me, and my cousins are like siblings.

Manny, Manuel, Mia and I
 And the four of us again...our annual Old Time Photo at the beach :)
 Ron (my stepdad), the four of us, and my mom. We were cracking up because that's just what we do :)
 I'm posting an older picture of my dad, because sometimes, looking at recent pictures of him make me sad. He just looks so sickly. Here is happy, healthy, and the dad I will ALWAYS remember! :)
 And here is EVERYONE! My 80 year old Nonna (center, with the lei on :), her 4 children (one of which is my mom), their spouses, their 6 children, and the 7 great grandchildren (actually 8, if you count the one in my sisters belly! :)
Go visit Katie and link up! Only FOUR days left! :(

2 comments:

SayRah said...

GREAT Pics!!!! I just want to hug all of you :)
and I think I will...((hugs))

Kit said...

you have a great looking family :)