Thursday, November 4, 2010

Well look at me! (or more like, look at my blog! :)

Do you notice anything different? I had a blog makeover and I LOVE it! A few weeks ago I entered a blog makeover contest courtesy of Kelsey at Kreated by Kelsey and I WON! :)

Kelsey was SO sweet, very knowledgeable and VERY fast! And I wasn't even a paying customer! ;) I will definitely be returning to Kelsey for future blog makeovers.

Thank you SO much Kelsey! I love it!

Now go visit her and let her do your next blog re-vamp! :) She has several packages, lots of options and could really give you exactly what you want!! :)












4 comments:

Ashley said...

Love your blog makeover! Really cute!

SayRah said...

Oh I love it! I want one, too! It's hard doing it by yourself hahaha.
it looks great!!!

Lindsay said...

It looks great! How exciting!

Jackie said...

Your blog looks fabulous! I especially love the photo header!