Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Photo Shoot: FAIL!

I had to laugh, that's all I could do. I had so many wonderful visions of my children, sitting still, and letting me go to town taking their pictures. I even TRIED to creat a "backdrop" ;) WELL, I'm an idiot for thinking that A) Manuel HATES having his picture taken. Before we go anywhere, that could be potentially be a picture taking opportunity for Mommy, he says, "No pictures!" :) and B) Mia is a mobile 9 month old IN A CHICKEN COSTUME. She didn't want to sit still. It made for good memories :) I give you mommies out there, who can get your children to stay still, SO much credit.





 And now the "successful" shots :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I am cracking up! That's just too funny!

The costumes are adorable :)

SayRah said...

LoL Great costumes! :)

AmyLee said...

i love that you posted the pictures anyway! you gotta remember them for the way they really are, right?? super cute.

Amelia said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who struggles to get good pictures of my three kids. On Halloween night, I focused on getting pictures of my child who's face was painted. Only one of them is any good. Today I'm going to take a picture of my two-year-old in her flower costume before I put it away in the Halloween box. I know Halloween is over, but I've learned from experience I have to just do what I can do. Who knows if/when I'll get a picture of my six-year-old in her fairy costume. But at least I already have one because she wore the same costume when she was three...

Amelia said...

Oh, & just in case you were wondering who I am, I wandered here from Cjane's blog. It's nice to meet you!