Friday, November 19, 2010

Flashback Friday

My uncle has been on an old pic "kick" lately and posting all sorts of old pictures of our entire family on Facebook. We are a very close family, and I just LOVE that he's doing this. Although we aren't currently all in the same state (growing up, we all lived in MD and it was WONDERFUL) we still stay in touch through Facebook and e-mail. He sent me this picture the other day of moi! :-) It says, "Summer 1983" however, I have on pants and a long sleeve shirt, so I'll go with the 1983 part, the summer part, not so sure! :)

Flashback Friday Button

3 comments:

Jeska said...

I love Facebook for that! Maybe it was early fall.. it can sometimes get chilly in early fall here in MD :) That's an adorable picture!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I love that. My Uncle did the same thing on FAcebook and I love the photos. I think I might need to start scanning my mom's old photos too.

Christopher And Tia said...

But really, that is such a great picture.

I'd love it if my family posted old pictures on facebook. That must be so fun to see.