Friday, November 5, 2010

Cute Kid Contest

Okay, so every mother thinks her child(ren) are the cutest, right? OF COURSE! So I was reading living our love song today and saw a button for another blog, freckles and fudge on her page and decided to check it out. When I saw that freckles and fudge, along with Unexpected Surprises was having a Cute Kid Contest I thought, "Why not enter Mia?" So here it is...







Why is Mia the cutest you ask? (Oh wait, you didn't ask? I'll tell you anway! ;) Mia is not only cute in her looks, but her personality is SO cute! She is constantly being told by people (even strangers) how happy she seems and what a great temperment she has, and that is true! She is always smiling and laughing. She thinks her big brother (who I will also say is SUPER cute! ;) is the funniest person on the planet and will just sit and stare and watch him play. It's SO cute! She is cute because, at 9 1/2 months, she still does not have a single tooth and who doesn't LOVE a toothless grin from a chubby faced baby!??! I know I do! :)

And if you want to be wonderful and vote for Mia click here ! Or don't vote for Mia and enter your super adorable children. I know SO many of you out there tip the "cuteness scale" when it comes to your babies! SO Cute! :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Vic said...

awwww.....what a doll. just updating the page, her pic is there and the poll should be updated with her name very shortly here:) thanks for entering..tell everyone to vote for her...