Monday, November 15, 2010

Mobile Monday

To say that I HATE traffic, is an understatement, but I try and make the best of it. Mia was asleep in the back seat, we were stopped at red light and I looked in my mirror and saw this...

Happy Monday! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Thank you for your encouraging words about my last post. I'm sure I"ll be asking for prayers again, as it gets closer. I know it's all in God's hands, but mommies worry, that's their job! :)

More pics from this weekend coming soon! I know you'll be holding your breath with anticipation! ;)

4 comments:

SayRah said...

Completely awesome, Christina! How can people say there is no God--when he shines his face at us everyday?!
hugs!

Jeska said...

I love when the sky is beautiful like that! Awesome!

Heather Johnson said...

Thanks you so much for your comments on Family Volley. Especially on the Sharks, Piranhas and Alligators post. It was very comforting. I love clicking on comments and seeing that they are coming from you.:)
I notice you also have a few challenges right now. I hope all goes well with your little one and her kidney. I will watch for the update.
And... Iove the picture of your daughter feeding herself. I don't like messes either. The thought of my kids throwing their food all over, yikes.
Happy Monday.

Hanna said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know you won a giveaway on my blog. Please check your email:)
Hanna from www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com