Friday, November 19, 2010

So, this is pretty cool...

Post overload today, I apologize, but I did have to share some news that put a smile on my face..

I didn't win this Photo Freak Challenge, but she did pick my picture as one of her favorites!! :) That totally made my day. As I make it perfectly clear, I am not a professional photographer in ANY respect. I don't edit my photos (usually), most of my pictures are taken with my cheap point and shoot camera :) but I still share my photos because I love them (well specifically my children! :) and I still enter photo challenges when I know I won't win because I'm up against pros because I like to share my pics! :) So anywho, my point is, it was nice to be recognized. Thank you Photo Freak! :)



And speaking of winning, I like to enter bloggy giveaways and have recently won quite a few. I'm going to share the AWESOME blogs I've won them from, and the awesome products I've won. It may give you some Christmas gift ideas! :)

4 comments:

Jeska said...

Congrats!! That's awesome! And do share the blogs, I love winning :)

Photo Freak said...

it was an adorable one!

LittlePeopleWealth said...

Congrats that is awesome :)

Ashley said...

Yay!! Congratulations!