Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Blogger Challenge: Days 20-22

Again, I'll apologize in advance for my post overload today. I have a lot of catching up to do since I really don't blog on the weekends. Here is my 30 day challenge catch-up...

Day 20: Nicknames
My name is Christina, but for some reason people have always called me ChristinE and honestly, that's one of my biggest pet peeves. I know it sounds petty BUT IT'S NOT MY NAME! :) I have a few nicknames that I am called on a regular basis...
1) My family calls me Chrissy. Always have, and for the most part, still do
2) My husband calls me Gorge. Now, at first that might sound derogatory, or not nice, but it's short for Gorgeous. Since the beginning of our relationship he's ALWAYS called me Gorgeous and over time it's shortened to Gorge :)
And really, that's about it! :)

Day 21: Picture of yourself
You will never catch a picture of me, by myself (except for maybe my senior picture :) I'm just not comfortable with it. I'm very self conscious and nothing brings out my insecurities more then a picture of me by myself, so I avoid it. Unless of course my husband takes a picture of me without my knowledge and then upon seeing it on the camera, it's immediately erased! :) But here is the most recent picture I have of myself, with my beautiful children, from the pumpkin patch on Saturday...
Day 22: Favorite City
My answer to this is going to be LAME-O just because I've never really been anywhere. So I guess I'll say South Beach, FL. I went there, what seems like FOREVER ago, pre-hubby & children with 4 of my girlfriends. We had a blast. It was super fun and fancy! :) We saw Tommy Lee (Pamela Anderson's ex-husband). That's my claim to fame! ;)

Up next...HALLOWEEN PHOTO SHOOT: FAIL! :)

2 comments:

Kit said...

Great picture of you and the little ones!

SayRah said...

I love your nickname Gorge! Too cute! And you are beautiful, Christina! :)