Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Photo Freak Challenge: The BEST pic you have EVER taken

Well, for a mother who is OBSESSED with taking pictures of her children, this contest was really difficult for many reasons...I had a million and one pictures to go through, what happens if my fav ends up being of only one of the kids and not both!??!?!, I'm a TOTAL amateur with a good ol' point and shoot camera who can't even "touch" the awesomeness of some of the other entrants, I don't edit my photos (for the most part) and a trillion other things BUT you know what? That's okay! I narrowed it down to my top 7, and then just ended up FINALLY picking the pic below. It's SOOC, and I just LOVE Mia's eyes, the sunlight on her face, and yes, even the food on her cheeks (hence the reason why she's in the bath! :) Go visit Photo Freak and link up!




3 comments:

Jackie said...

This really is a fantastic pic! I love how she's looking towards the sunlight...so sweet :)

Photo Freak said...

stunning! wow! I love it

Jeska said...

Soo cute! And there's something for you on my new post!