Friday, November 5, 2010

Don't forget about Shutterfly's offer...

Last week I posted about an offer over at Shutterfly for bloggers to win 50 free Christmas cards just by blogging about Shutterfly. It's not a hoax, it's not a scam, it totally works! :) Don't miss out on your chance. Click on this link and sign up! (http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/) WHY NOT!?!??! Hurry, the offer ends December 31st, but HELLO, your cards have to be sent out by the end of November at the latest, at least in my house! :)

And, since no one I know "in real life" reads this blog, I can post the finished product here. I'm not even posting "outtakes" from our photo shoot on my Facebook page because I want the picture on the card to be "brand new" when my family and friends receive them! (I'm a dork, I know! But this is SO hard for me. I post new pics on Facebook daily, so to not post any of these has been a challenge! :)

I have sent out photo Christmas cards since Manuel's 1st Christmas, and this is, by far, my favorite card yet. Thank you Shutterfly!

And for good measure...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh how cute. I am going to do this! SO excited!

Ashley said...

How cute! Your kiddos are so precious!

Jackie said...

I love this card! The picture of your kiddos is precious :) I just ordered my free cards, too!