Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving





I know it's a day early, but once tomorrow morning rolls around, the Gomez family will be on the go from Thursday afternoon until goodness knows when! :) So I wanted to take a moment out to wish you all a VERY Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all of you, praying for my family in our times of needs, commenting on how adorable my children are ;) and just reading the ramblings I post. I love following your families and reading your stories. I am thankful for the people blogging has brought into my life.

I have spent the last 24 days going through the things I'm thankful for, and listing them as my status updates on Facebook. At first I thought, "Oh geez, I don't know if I can come up with something to be thankful for EVERYDAY???", but I've been able to. I am SO blessed, and you are too! :) Even if this year has been one of the toughest years in your life, for whatever reason it may be, take a second to stop and REALLY think about what you have to be thankful for. TRUST ME, you have something! In this country we are SO much more blessed then others, so that in of itself, should give you reason to give thanks! If this holiday season is a rough time of year for you (again, for whatever reason it may be)...PRAY! God can carry you through anything. I pray that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, that you have family to spend it with (even if it's just one other person) and that joy and love fills your home.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! :)

Love,

1 comment:

Jeska said...

Aw, Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I'm blessed with so much in my life to be thankful for and it sounds like you are too!