Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Liar, liar pants on fire ;)

The super sweet, Jackie (mommy of the SUPER adorable Isla :), tagged me in a fun post where I write down 5 things, 4 of them are lies, one of them is the truth. Can you figure out which one is the truth?

1. I speak fluent Italian due to my Italian upbringing.
2. I was born in New Jersey, at my parents house, not in a hospital.
3. My husband and I met on a blind date.
4. I'm afraid of the dark and keep my eyes closed until I turn the light on.
5. I'm the youngest of 4 children in my family.

I'm supposed to pass the tag along, so if you want to do it, do it! :) (how's that? ;)

And for good measure...
(super dark cell phone pic of Mia and her new "Mia" water bottle :))

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Those are great! I'm guessing that you're afraid of the dark??

Lindsay said...

A blind date? THAT is awsome!

Mandy said...

This was totally fun, I might have to do it!