Friday, February 4, 2011

Lots of randomness rolled into one...

Happy Friday! The weekend is almost here, which makes me VERY happy! :)

-Our Internet is still down at home :( Comcast is coming out tomorrow (between 7am-10am) to HOPEFULLY fix the problem. In the event that it is our 1987 laptop (slight exaggeration ;) causing the problem I'll be really sad, because a new laptop is NOT in our near future. How do I live without Facebook!?!?!? (sort of JOKING!) I don't have Internet on my phone and FB is blocked at work, so no laptop=no Facebook. I know it's not the end of the world, but depriving my family and friends of pictures of my Manuel and Mia is horrible! ;) ANDDDDDDDDDDD, if I can't upload pics on my home computer I have no way of sharing them on my blog (from work) because, as I mentioned before, I can't upload pics to my work computer because I don't have "admin access" :( Let's just keep our fingers that Comcast can fix the issue! :)
-Tomorrow is Manuel's 5th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. A few friends from his preschool class are coming (I"m a horrible mother, that I didn't invite the ENTIRE class (20+children) but we just couldn't swing it! And those children who were invited were "secretly" given the invitation-that's how they do it nowadays so children's feelings don't get hurt, etc. At my sisters school (she's a special ed public school teacher, UNLESS  you are inviting the entire class, you can't give invitations out at all at school, not discreetly, not out in the open, NOTHING! Times sure have changed since I was younger. But back to my point (yes, I have one :) I can't wait for his party. He is SO excited! It'll be friends from school, his cousins, and my friends children. It should be a great time as long as the snow/sleet/rain storm stays away!

-More for my own memory, but I never shared Mia's "stats"...she is 22 lbs 12 oz (50-75%), 30 inches tall (75%) and her head circumference is approx 19 inches (off the charts! :) Yes, she has a big head, but you don't think it when looking at her (if you know what I mean :) Her ped is not worried at all because her head has always been on the "bigger" end of the scale, so there is no need to worry! :) She is doing great! She does have to see an ophthalmologist next month (when Manuel goes for his 6 month check-up) just to get an exam. What Manuel has is hereditary and we want to make sure that Mia's eyes are 100% okay.

-Mia's DMSA scan is Tuesday and I lied when I said I wasn't nervous. Well, let me take that back, when I wrote the post I didn't lie, because I wasn't nervous, NOW, however, I am! Just pray that everything goes smoothly, and heck, that it even happens unlike the first time it was cancelled and the second time. She's in Gods hands, and I know that but when it's your baby, it's very worrisome! ESPECIALLY after reading about this sweet little girl, Charley. Please pray for her.

I think that's enough rambling for one post! :) I hope everyone has a great weekend! If you don't hear from me, you know that means we need a new laptop! :)

And for good measure...(some bad cell phone pics :)
 This time of year is slow in the mortgage business (the industry I work in), so while eating some M&M's the other day, this cute little idea popped in my head. SO creative, I know! ;)
Mia (2.3.11)...now this is a case of bed head! :)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh I hope Comcast can fix your computer...I don't know what I would do without pictures of your adorable kiddos! :)

Love the bed head! Isla has those jammies, too!

ComcastCares1 said...

Sorry for the trouble. I'm glad to know we will be out there to fix it. In case you need further assistance, our team is always here to help. Feel free to contact us.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Lindsay said...

You guys are so cute!

Hanna said...

Ahhhh.....she's the cutest! LOVE that bed head:)