Monday, February 21, 2011

I heart faces photo challenge: Phone Pic

I've decided to link up with i heart faces this week for their phone pic challenge. I am ALWAYS taking pictures of the kids with my cell phone. My phone is your basic picture taking/phone call making/texting phone. There is NOTHING fancy about it, but it does take some pretty cute pics. This being one of them...

We were on our way to church, and I just loved the way the sun was shining through and how you can see Manuel's reflection.

Visit i heart faces and link-up :)













*Scroll down to see my weekend wrap up and LOTS more adorable pics! :)*

5 comments:

Robin ~ PENSIEVE said...

Ahhh! I posted a reflective picture, too! Perfect capture for this assignment :).

Jackie said...

That is an awesome picture! Especially knowing that it came from your cell.

Jeff & Denise said...

I love your pic - it's very similar to mine with the lighting/sun. Check it out if you have a chance.

www.anobleventure.blogspot.com

All the best,
Denise

Presley family said...

LOVE it! I love the sun bursts coming through the window.

Liv said...

This is beautiful. Like you said, I also love the light coming through and especially his reflection! Would you like to win a giveaway? We have a ton of cool things for you, and by entering this contest you'll help me win a college scholarship. You can check it out here http://livinthemomentphotography.blogspot.com/p/big-i-love-you-giveaway.html