Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our weekend

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having/had a great weekend! :) Hubby and I had another date night (two times in 3 weeks!?!?! That is unheard of!) But Saturday night we "Stepped Out" and headed to our church where 33 Miles (and a few others) were in concert. It was awesome! I didn't get any pics of hubby and I, but I had Manuel take a picture of Mia and I :) She was already in her jammies, there is a lot of "clutter" in the pic, but oh well, but here it goes...


Sweater: Kohls
Tank top: Target
Jeans: Target
Heels: Target
Hmmm, do you notice a theme? ;)
Mia's Jammies: Target

Poor Mia is feeling a tad "off" so we couldn't get her to look at the camera :) I THINK she might be getting more teeth, but she might have also caught the cold/awful sore throat I had. Who knows? That's the thing about babies, they can't tell you what's wrong :(

And for those of you who read my last post, where I began to lay it all out there, I will finish the story soon. If you are a follower, you know it has a happy ending, and another baby added to the story since, but obviously there is a HUGE story from where I left off, until today! :) Bare with me, as I share.

Happy Sunday! 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Good for you on your date nights!! You look great and your baby is so cute.
P.S. There's always clutter in my house ;)