Friday, December 3, 2010

I almost forgot...

Good Morning and Happy Friday! :)

I knew that I would end up forgetting someone in yesterdays posting and sure enough, it just happened to be one of my most favorite blogs, Family Volley! Heather is absolutely wonderful! She's a mommy and a professor. She writes AWESOME posts about parenting, behavorial advice on children, etc. And yes, she's quite certified to do so, because she's a Family Psych professor! :) Go visit and check out her blog, it's great! And while you're at it, enter her latest giveaway for a gift card to Target AND Jasmere! The winner will get both! :)

The item I won from Heather's giveaway a few month back was a Half Tee. It's so pratical and I wish I had thought of it! :) They have a long sleeve and short sleeved version. Go check them out! :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You forgot my giveaways too :(