Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Let me start off by saying that several blogs I follow are doing a "Top 10 of 2010" which posts their favorite pictures of the year or at least their 10 favorite that first come to mind! :) Can a mommy really pick TEN favorite pictures of her baby(ies)?!?!? No, not really! :) I am going to do this post tonight when I get home from work because I LOVE the idea behind it. I don't have many pictures downloaded on my work computer, so I need to wait to get home to do it. I'm SO excited! :) So that post will come later tonight...I know you'll be waiting! ;)

I can't believe 2010 is almost over. 2010 has been, hands down, the best year since my husband and I have been together. Everything just seemed to fall into place and really come together, personally, spiritually, "financially" (although I can't say that with 100% assurance because we aren't homeowners yet, and I want to be! :)), as parents, as husband and wife, etc. I know that I can thank God for all of it. Seriously! He has provided for us time and time again and it is truly amazing to watch. I hope 2011 brings many more amazing memories and times for us as individuals and as a family.

I know 2010 has been a horrible year for many people out there, many people who may read this, but please know God is ALWAYS there. I pray for you! I REALLY do! :) Each one of you who has shared of heartache or sadness on your blog and I follow your story, I pray for you. I've experienced heartache in my life and it is not fun by any stretch of the imagination, but I hope knowing that complete strangers are praying for you helps, albeit a teeny tiny bit! I pray for 2011 to be a year of happiness for those of you struggling.

For those of you who I follow who have wonderful, happy, joy filled lives, I pray for you too! :) There are LOTS of you, so I might not pray for you by name specifically, but I do say a general prayer for those of you who I've "met" through blogging. I also wish continued joy and happiness in 2011. And if hard times fall upon you, know that I am here, always here, to lift you up in prayer! :)

Happy end to 2010, cheers to blessings in 2011! :)

And for good measure (one of my fav pics of 2010 that I didn't take myself and that I've already posted, but here it is again :) ...

No comments: