Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



{One} If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
Oh my, that's really hard because the pain part of me wants to go the non-selfish route, and say 1) end poverty all over the world. 2) find a cure for all diseases and 3) find all orphaned children parents. Now, the selfish part of me would say 1) make it so I never had to worry about money again. 2) my children and husband were ALWAYS safe and healthy and 3) to be skinny! :)

{Two} Who is your favorite author?
Dr. Seuss :) But seriously, I really don't read "grown up" books. When I was little I LOVED to read, but nowadays, not so much.

{Three} What crowd were you involved in during high school?
For 9th and 10th grade (when I was at one high school) I was a total dork. No way around it! Not even I hung with a "dorkier" crowd, I had a few friends and that was that! For 11th and 12th grade (when I transferred high schools and went to school where my best friend went). She was super popular and all of her friends became my "friends" so I hung out with the popular, partier, jock crowd. That's when the trouble started! :) Go figure

{Four}What is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?
Hahaha. Time to myself? That rarely ever happens, but I'm okay with that. I choose to always be surrounded by my hubby and children. But on the rare occasion that they are sleeping, I like to catch up on Facebook and watch my shows on DVR :)

{Five} Do you have any hidden talents?
No. I don't really have an non-hidden talents either :) I'm a good mom. Does that count as a talent? ;)

{Six} Can you fake an accent?
No, not at all

{Seven} Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Yes, for school stuff...honor roll, etc.

{Eight} Have you ever been arrested?
I should have been considering some of the things I've done, but no, I have not.

{Nine} What is your favorite job you've had?
Working at the local athletic club. It was SO much fun and I worked with the BEST people. Unfortunately, it didn't pay the bills (even in my younger days) so I had to move on!

{Ten} Do you have any scars?
Yes...my c-section scar (from two c-sections), a scar on my hand from when I fell off a tricycle and cut it open and I'm sure there are a few others. My sister and I were REALLY accident prone when were little! :)

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Wow - this year we are all focused on weight & money *SIGH*

LOL! :)

Marah said...

i'm a new follower from a wee bit of me wednesday.

i'd love for you to come by my blog and follow back!

thanks!

http://diaryofadevildogwife.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Found you from Wee Bit! Great answers

www.acstylefiles.blogpsot.com