Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} Did you buy a Christmas tree this year?
No. We have an artificial tree that we use every year.

{two} What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I love the way we do things...Christmas Eve is Buscia's (my husband's grandmothers), then to my moms (where we get our annual Christmas pjs :) Then Christmas Day is my MIL's then to my aunts.

{three} Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day

{four} At what age did you stop believing in Santa Claus?
I don't remember when I stopped believing

{five} Do you fill stockings?
Sometimes. I really should make a habit of it, but it really just depends if I remember. I'm a bad mommy/wife! :)

{six} Handmade presents  or store bought presents?
After meeting several amazing bloggers who introduced me to handmade stuff, I'd have to say a little of both.

{seven} Do you have a favorite Christmas meal?
Not really, but I must have ham at some point! :)

{eight} Is your Christmas tree real or artificial?
Artificial

{nine} What is your favorite Christmas song?
Noel, O'Holy Night and Silent Night

{ten} Did you send out Christmas cards this year?
ABSOLUTELY!
Thank you Shutterfly! :)

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi! I'm a new follower through wee bit wednesdays.

We do Christmas pjs too - it's one of my favorite parts!

Oh and you aren't a bad mommy or wife for forgetting stockings. There's no telling what i'm forgetting this year! The holidays can get crazy!

PS. I used shutterfly for christmas cards too - did you get the blogger promo?

~Kristy
www.kristyvilla.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I love the Christmas card, I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't even get to cards this year. So glad you left the link to your blog so I could come visit!

Jeska said...

Cute cute cards!! Yes, it is snowing here!

AmyLee said...

oh your cards are so cute! i still don't know what to do for ours.... wow. i'm lame.