Okay, so I've been wanting to do this post for weeks now, but sometimes life (and work! :) have to come first! (just kidding, life and work should ALWAYS come first! ;)
I wanted to dedicate a post strictly to blogs that I've entered giveaways from and WON. I love all of the blogs I follow. I would like to introduce you to them (if you don't know about them already) as well as give "kudos" to companies/Etsy shops that they've done giveaways for. Go visit them! Enter their giveaways, get Christmas ideas, etc. :)
I've already mentioned two of them in this post and in this post. Kelsey was super easy to work with and SO nice. Paula at Mother Goose Collections was also super sweet and very quick!
Now, on to the newest giveaways that I've won (some of these are from several months back, but better late then never! :) ...
1) Hanna over at bouffe e bambini has the greatest handmade giveaways! I was lucky enough to win a pair of "legs" (or "arms" depending upon how you choose to use them :) from B:MOD DESIGNS. Hanna is very sweet (I know, it seems like I say that about everyone, but really, I've found amazingly nice ladies in Blog Land! :) She was very quick to respond after e-mailing that I had won! B:MOD got me my legs very quickly. Here is a picture of Mia rockin' them...
The Jackson Five Family has really fun giveaways (and super adorable little boys! :) The giveaway I won from her was a monogrammed backpack (for Manuel, for Christmas) from Just Stuff It Gifts The backpack is so much bigger then I envisioned it being (Manuel will easily be able to use it for Kindergarten next Fall). I can't wait to see his reaction on Christmas morning. It's camouflaged and perfect for a little boy. I will be sure to post a picture of Manuel wearing his new backpack in my Christmas post! :) Here you can see it (scroll down to the bottom). Super cute!
3) Nicole over at Mama to 4 Blessings has a great blog that not only has giveaways, but chronicles her life as a stay at home, homeschooling mommy! (My hat goes off to her, I can easily say, without reservation, that I would NEVER be able to homeschool. The patience level it must take is something that I don't think I could acquire in my LIFETIME! :) I won her giveaway for a gift certificate to Flowerz In Her Hair. I was able to use the gc to purchase bows for Mia. They are high quality and awesomely made!
4) Amy over at Just Another Manic Mom Day is actually in the middle of her 12 Days of Christmas giveaways so go visit and enter! :) I've actually won two of her giveaways for Sweet Pea Totes and Pear Tree Greetings . The wristlet that I won from Sweet Pea Totes is absolutely adorable and very well made! I haven't used the gift card yet for Pear Tree, but I'll be using it soon to make the invites for Mia's Winter ONEderland party! :)
5) Carlotta over at Pastor's girl's ponderings is sweet, awesome, a great photographer and let's not forget that she's a teenager!!! :) I absolutely Carlotta's picture and just following her story. I wish I was that awesome at her age! :) I won her giveaway for My Fair Ladee's Etsy shop, and the most beautiful pair of earrings! SO cute!
6) Lindsay over at Spoons, Spades & Stitches has a blog that ranges from giveaways to reviews to just regular mom stuff and I love it! :) I won her giveaway for a BEAUTIFUL tutu from Tutu Corner. Kathy, the creator, is SO helpful! Instead of just thinking, "Oh, this lady isn't a paying customer, I'll just send her what I have in stock." She took the time to e-mail, ask me questions, and when I told her that I was going to get the 12-24 month sized tutu for Mia to wear for Christmas Eve, she advised me that it would be too big, and worked with me to figure out different sizing. I really appreciated that she took the time to do that, because I would have been heartbroken if the tutu came in and it was entirely too big! We haven't received the tutu yet (I just won it last week) but I can't wait to see it! :)
7) Heather over at Girl Gone Mom has AMAZING giveaways for anything and everything you can imagine. She has a huge following, but I still take the time to enter in hopes of winning something. Sure enough, yesterday I found out that I won a basket from Gourmet GIft Baskets. It is geared towards children, so it will be another perfect Christmas gift for Manuel (and yes, we actually bought him presents too! ;) They have a HUGE variety of baskets in all sizes and price ranges.
8) I came across Mandee over at Raising My 5 Sons through Facebook (I don't remember exactly how! :) and then found her blog. She has 5 sons (obviously! :) and is a stay at home mommy! :) She was doing a giveaway on her Facebook page (I can't access FB at work or else I'd link up her page) and I won ANOTHER tutu (do you see a theme? :) from Savannah's Southern Style (this is a link to her FB page, so I hope it works. Since I can't get on, I just googled it and copied the link) The tutu came in the mail yesterday and it is PERFECT! The name of the tutu is Winter Wonderland. Needless to say this will be the tutu that Mia wears at her Winter ONEderland birthday party next month! :)
Okay, I apologize for the length of this post, but I had to share these awesome blogs, shops, etc.
DISCLAIMER: I'm pretty certain that I asked everyone for permission before posting about them. IF I DID NOT ASK YOU AND YOU WANT ME TO REMOVE YOU FROM THIS POST, PLEASE JUST ASK! I'm not trying to do anything other then give you some extra exposure. I'm not trying to infringe on any copyright "stuff", etc. :)