Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday?

I couldn't think of any better title, so that's what you get "Thursday?" Creative, huh??? ;) This is going to be random...

Thank you all for your sweet words on yesterdays post. Keep praying for Amy and her husband. I know they need all the prayers they can get to mend their broken (assumedly) hearts.

I am getting sick, BLECH!!!!!!! :( I work in an office environment and people come to work sick, when they shouldn't be here (I don't mean a simple cold. I mean hacking their lungs out), and then spread their germs to everyone else (AHEM! Me! :( And it really drives me insane because we work in a pretty flexible environment where most of us can work from home, if need be. Anywho, enough complaining! :) I'm getting sick, it stinks, and next week is month end and we are going to be S-L-A-M-M-E-D so hopefully this cold runs its course and FAST! Hubby has been working later in the evenings all week (except for date night :),  is helping a guy from church around his house tomorrow and Saturday (because the man and his wife are moving to TN and need to sell their home), so I'm solo with the kiddos (I don't know how single parents do it. I REALLY don't! My kudos to all single parents out there!!!! :)) My mom is taking Manuel to see The Smurfs on Saturday. Mia and I will probably just lay low, especially if I'm still sick. Then after their done at the movies we're supposed to go to the local Amish market. Should be fun! :)

I might be MIA for the next week or so as the end of the month comes and goes. But I promise to still read and comment on your blogs! :) I'll leave you with this beauty...

And for good measure...

A month or so ago we had a playdate at the park. I didn't know my friend Lauren took this pic of Mia, until she texted it to me the other day. I LOVE it!!! :) 

7 comments:

LisaAnne said...

That is the BEST picture! I love it.

And I did go to Amy's post and I think she is a simply amazing woman being way too hard on herself for falling for someone's dishonesty. I live that way too. I believe everyone is good and honest until they give me reason to believe otherwise.

My heart is broken for them. Like you, I am going to add them to the prayer list.

My blog friends, even those who don't know we are blog friends (lol), are often heavy on my heart.

Good luck with work. I hate being slammed like that but like you said - and I remind myself often - thank God we have this job. :)

Happy Thursday my friend!

Jackie said...

Mia is such a little beauty! :)

I hope you're on the mend soon! Happy Thursday!

Courtney B said...

Vitamin C!!!! I totally believe in that stuff!
Love that picture of Mia, she is SO adorable!

sara said...

Oh I could just die from the cuteness of that pic. What a gorgeous little face! Hope you feel better...I'm at the tail end of a cold myself and it stinks!

Kayla said...

Cher(Cajun for...Awe) heart! I hope you get better. The bad part is we pass it back and forth in the house when we get it.

Justin said...

ADORABLE! Nice blog!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Beautiful photo of Mia! So sorry you're sick. Hopefully you're feeling better by now, but I know those things can stick around for a while. Uhg.

I know some amazing single parents. I'm in awe of them.