Thursday, September 15, 2011

Don't be jealous...

Of the AWESOME quality of these cell phone pics! ;) Here are a few pics I've taken with my phone over the past two weeks or so. I just LOVE these two! :)

Happy Thursday Friends!

 This "heart" caught my eye the other morning when I was getting ready for work. It made me smile :)
 These two make me smile
 Adorable! (my children AND my porch! ;) I LOVE Fall decorations! (once it gets to actually be Fall, I will add my haybale, real pumpkins, cornstalks, etc :))
 She's quite the multi-tasker :)
 My sleeping angels :)
 We try to make it a point to leave the house each morning together (Manny takes Manuel, I take Mia). Manuel likes to pop his head in the car to say bye to us :)
Giving Manuel's Build-A-Bear lovies :)

3 comments:

Kayla said...

You have some purty babies!

Jackie said...

Cute pics! I love the one where M & M are holding hands! I can't wait to bust out my Fall decorations, but it's still in the 90's here so it just doesn't feel quite right! :(

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I always love your pictures. I also thing the photos of your kids holding hands are adorable. I can't wait for Halloween decorations, though I don't have very many.