Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's O-V-E-R

Hello friends!

Boy oh boy have I missed blogging this week! To say this past week was crazy and intense, would be an understatement. I only proceeded to get more sick and more sick since my last post...As last weekend came to end I thought I was on the upswing of my sickness, but that was not the case! I woke up Thursday and felt like death, and needless to say that continued into Friday. I had to just suck it up and deal with it because it was the last few days of the month and work was SO busy! I funded SEVENTY loans on Friday alone. Those of you that aren't familiar with the mortgage business probably have no clue what that means (I know I didn't know what went in to funding a loan) but it's no easy task, however it is an EXTREMELY important step in the refinance/purchase process because I'm responsible for getting the title companies their money! :) When I drove out of work yesterday it felt like Christmas! I was SO glad it was over! :) Sick or not, I didn't care, just walking out the building made me feel a million times better! Now it's over...until the end of this month! ;)

Today we woke up went to a near towns famous Apple Festival! There's a lot of crafts, stuff for the kids, food, etc. We go every year and it's easily one of my favorite Fall things to do. Tomorrow is church, RELAXING, and TRYING to stay awake to watch my Ravens play Sunday night football (I bet I make it until 9pm, IF I'm lucky! ;)) I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. I look forward to catching up on everyones blogs. I hope you all have been doing well! :)


And for good measure...







 Waiting patiently to get his hair "dyed" :)
The wild and crazy result :)



She LOVES talking on the phone! I'm not sure where she gets it from because I HATE talking on the phone (seriously!!! :))

Have a great weekend friend! :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!

It looks like the kids had a blast at the festival. Isla also has that sweater, although I think she outgrew it! :(

Enjoy your Sunday!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Sorry you've been so sick! And 70 loans--wow! It's too bad life can't just pause when we're not feeling well.

Adorable pictures!!! My boys love to talk on the phone, but I don't like to either. Thought I was the only one. :)

Kayla said...

I am glad you are feeling better! I am waiting for the sicknesses to hit my house.