Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My, my, what a difference 3 days makes! :)

Hello friends! Life has been SO busy since I posted last Saturday (mainly at work), and when I actually had a few moments to catch up on blogs so many things had happened in blog world...one of my fellow Maryland bloggers had given birth to her beautiful baby girl, a couple who's blog I just adore has found out a young girl has chosen them to parent her child, and so much more. You miss a lot when you're gone for even a bit! :)

I'm certainly not going to complain about how busy work is, because this is the same place of employment that I was about to be laid off from a few months back, so I take my stress/overwhelmedness (not a word, I'm sure! :)) and thank God that I have it! :)

A week or so ago I entered a contest on Facebook that our local radio station was having to win tickets to a pre-screening of the movie Courageous. I found out on Friday that I won, and Manny and I are going on a date tonight to see it. I can't wait!!!!! :) Our church showed the trailer for the movie a few weeks back and ever since then I've wanted to see it. It's from the creators of Fireproof (AWESOME movie!) and Soul Surfer (although I haven't seen it, my husband watched it and couldn't stop raving about it!) so I'm excited to see it. I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully) and let you know how it was. Manny and I haven't been out, just the two of us, since June 10th (my friends wedding), so we are in desperate need of some "us" time. Don't get me wrong, I love my children more then the world, but hubby and I don't spend nearly enough "us" time together. We need to work on that! :)

We had a great weekend, even though my Ravens lost :(

And for good measure...
 My sweet, beautiful babies :)
 Walking to help Daddy get the groceries :)
 Always has to be self pics :) (Hubby isn't a fan of taking pics for me, because I usually make him take the same pic about 10 times! ;))
 The best self pic I could get of the 3 of us, LOL
 She has in pigtails! :) (she only took them out 15 about 3 times and then I would just put them back in and she'd leave them alone for awhile! :))

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay for alone time! We are blessed with lots of friends and family around us, so alone time is a little easier than most. I hope you guys have fun on your much deserved date night!

Courtney B said...

It IS crazy how much we miss out on when we're not blog stalking everyday, huh? Haha!
Congrats on winning the tickets! Your date is going to be SO amazing! Enjoy it :)

Jackie said...

What cute pics! I love Mia's hair. Isla does the same thing with pulling out pigtails!

sara said...

the pic of the 3 of you is my favorite. made me laugh out loud!