Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happiness Is...

Visit Pastor's Girl's Pondering and link up to "Happiness Is..."

Happiness Is...


On a day where finances are tight, and my car decided to not start this morning, I needed this! :)

Happiness is...
These wonderful faces in my life...What would I do without them?




Happiness is also....FINALLY cleaning out my closet and organizing my clothes so that when I get dressed for work in the morning it isn't a 16 hour long process just to find a certain item! :) Getting dressed these last 3 mornings has been SO much easier!

Now go link up! :)

2 comments:

carlotta said...

Thanks for linking up! Family definitely makes me happy...as does a clean closet :)

Mommy2Four said...

Seems like you've figured out the secret to life..... loving your family to pieces!

Such cute photos.... love the giraffe!