Tuesday, August 17, 2010

50 things you are DYING to know (sarcasm! :)

I saw these questions over on Unofficial Mom and decided to answer them myself! :) Her blog is super cute and her little girl is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Go visit! :)

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Sitting at my desk at work-same place I am right now, doing this :)

2. Who are you in love with? "in love" with...my husband, and of course I LOVE my children, family, friends, and all that good stuff :)

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
I don't think so, but I guess it's possible and I don't remember

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes...a picture my son drew on a pink piece of construction paper, some pink lotion, and a card that has pink flowers on it.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Oh my, I don't really remember...I guess a few weeks ago to get my nephews Christening gift

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
I hope it's worth more then $2,000! :)

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I drive out of town every day to go to work, but REALLY out of town...when I went to the ocean at the end of June with my fam.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No. It was a few weeks ago when my mom and I took Manuel to see Toy Story 3

10. Are you hot?
no and no :)

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

12. What are you wearing right now?
a brown/tan/yellowish floral skirt, a sleeveless shirt that matches a color exactly in my skirt and a crocheted (sp?) type sweater thingy over top.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Either the car wash or my husband :)

14. Last food that you ate?
A Special K cereal bar

15. Where were you last week at this time?
At my desk at work

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No

17. When is the last time you ran?
For exercise, I can't even remember. For fun (?) I ran up the stairs last night to chase Manuel :)

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
While waiting for Big Brother to come on the other day I watch the PGA championship


19. What is your favorite animal?
Not a huge animal person (no offense to those that are! :) but if I had to pick a "favorite" I'd say bulldogs! :)

20. Your dream vacation?
a cruise somewhere tropical

21. Last person's house you were in?
Other then my own...hmm, I don't even remember

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
I was in a car accident when I was 7 or so and broke my wrist

23. Have you been in love?
Yes!

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
My kiddos. I wish I could work from home full-time

25. Last play you saw?
Wizard of Oz. But funny you ask...the girls in my family and I are going to see Beauty and the Beast in October. We always go every year and see a play.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I have no clue!

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Pick Mia up from Linnie's, pick Manuel up from school, go home, cook dinner, make lunches, etc. (while Hubby is at an apt) then snuggle, relax and go to bed. Don't be jealous! :)

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I have no recollection. I haven't been on my Mypsace page in months! I don't even remember the password.

29. Next trip you are going to take?
Probably not until next summer, our annual beach vacay

30. Ever go to camp?
Never

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes

32. What do you want to know about the future?
I'm not sure I want to know anything. It might scare me :)

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
A spray from Victoria's Secret

35. Where is your best friend?
at work

36. How is your best friend?
He's good.

37. Do you have a tan?
very mild

38. What are you listening to right now?
co-workers talking

39. Do you collect anything?
no, oh wait, yes I do...Willow Tree figurines. It's a new thing I started :)

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
hmmm, a friend who I shall not mention

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
a few years ago for speeding

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
I try to avoid soda these days, but if I drink it at a restaurant, yes, I use a straw

43. What does your last text message say?
It's lengthy, but it's me and my husband joking around

44. Do you like hot sauce?
not really

45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning

46. Do you need to do laundry?
I just did it this weekend, so no

47. What is your heritage?
Sicilian

48. Are you someone's best friend?
yes

49. Are you rich?
Not even close

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
trying to get Mia to sleep. she was SOOOO gassy and cranky last night, UGH!!! :(

I doubt anyone actually made it through that entire list, but if you did CONGRATS! :)

No comments: