Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Funnies

<[/a>



Click on the button above and visit Triple Blessing to read other "Friday Funnies"

Now, here are a few of mine :) ...

I was driving Manuel and Mia home from Manuel's eye doctor appt this morning and Mia was coughing pretty hard. Manuel said, "Ohhh, that doesn't sound very good." I said, "No it doesn't bud, but she's okay. She just has a cold." Manuel said, "Oh, it sounds like she's about to barf. Maybe I should get a trashcan." Oh my! :)
**********************
It's been VERY warm this summer here on the East Coast. With that being said, we seldom ever take Mia outside for long periods of time because she is only 6 1/2 months old and really shouldn't be exposed to the EXTREME heat (100's +). Manuel is out front playing with his friends and he runs inside to go potty. He looks at me and says, "Mommy, don't take Mia outside because it's SO hot!" I said, "I know. I won't." He said, "Good! I can't believe I have to even go outside and play in this mess." I clearly explained to him that he didn't HAVE to go outside and play, but of course he went right back out with his buddies! :)
**********************
My husband was picking Manuel up from school last night. A an older "biker type" gentleman was trying to get in without entering "the code" (it's a secure entrance). My husband confronted him. Longer story short he was there to get his grandson and apparently super frustrated! He started cussing, my husband confronted him, and everything ended fine but as they were walking out Manuel said, "Sheww Daddy that was scary. That man looked like a werewolf and like he was going to eat you!" :)
**********************
We were at a stoplight and to the left us a policeman had a woman pulled over. I looked over and said, "Awww, he's cute" because the police officer was really young, and just the adorable type where you want to squeeze their cheeks. Manuel said, "Mommy! You can't say that! You're married!" Apparently he has some obsession with the fact that my husband and I are married. As if we didn't know! :)

I'm sure there's more, but that's all for now. Now go visit Triple Blessings and read more! :)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

MomBrose said...

Oh my word! I love the stuff he says!! That "I can't believe I have to go play in this mess" is priceless!! :) So glad you are recording these for him! :) Have a blessed weekend!

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Hiya! Stopping over from Triple Blessing :) Oh my goodness, he sounds absolutely hilarious. I imagine he keeps you in stitches most of the time! I'm with Heather, the "can't believe I have to play in this mess" cracked.me.up.