Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our "date" day

Since Mia has been born, we have yet to leave the kids overnight. It's just not something I desire to do. My priorities have changed in life, and honestly, spending most of my free time with my children and hubby is my idea of awesome! :) Don't get me wrong, we all need "me" time, but I am a-o-k with how things are these days! The one thing that I thought we could change was the fact that since Mia's been born, we have yet to spend any one-on-one time with just Mommy, Daddy and Manuel. I knew he needed it, so Saturday afternoon was our "date". The 3 of us went downtown to the Inner Harbor, went to Port Discovery and just had some fun times. I tried to get artsy with my "scenic" photos, so here they are...unedited and straight from the camera. Enjoy! Up next...pics of Manuel from the day! :)









1 comment:

Kayla said...

Very pretty pics!I bet the little one felt very special!