Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Minute

I've never participated, but thought I'd give it a go this week...

Monday Minute


Who was your high school Sweet Heart?
No high school sweetheart. I had a lot of friends, and they were mostly guys, but no real boyfriends. Poor me! ;)

What is your favorite vegetable to eat?
CORN! I could eat corn every single day!

Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween, if yes, what do you have in mind?
No, probably not. My aunt and uncle have had a huge Halloween party in past years so I've dressed up, but they aren't this year. The kids are going to be Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf (it was Manuel's idea and I LOVE it! :)

Are you a reality show junkie? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?
That's an understatement! I pretty much don't watch anything other then reality TV (and Modern Family! :) Sad, but true! :)

and finally
What year did you graduate high school?
1999. I can't believe it's been 11 years!!!!

Go visit and link up! :)