Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thank you!

Do you see my adorable new header? (Well, it's adorable if I do say so myself! ;) I never, in a million years, thought I'd actually be able to do something fancy like that. And for those of you reading this, you may be thinking "fancy? Not so much!" but coming from someone who just found out to post buttons on her page, making that header myself was HUGE! I didn't actually do it by myself though...thanks to the wonderful Carlotta, at pastor's girl's ponderings and her step-by-step tutorial I was able to do it. Go visit Carlotta and say hi. She seems like such a sweet girl and her siblings are precious! :)

Thanks Carlotta!

And on a total random side note...in case you haven't noticed I'm a huge fan of smiley faces, "!!!!!" and "...." I use them when they aren't necessary and probably not grammatically correct, but I'm obsessed. The End!!!! ... :)

No comments: