Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012

Hello Friends and a VERY Happy New Year to you all! :)

As I imagined, after staying up WAY past my bedtime on Friday night (to attend a friends surprise 30th birthday), the Gomez family did not make it until midnight to ring in the new year, in fact, I think we were all asleep by 9pm! :) It actually felt really strange waking up tonight and having not seen the ball drop. There is no new year in my memory where I didn't stay awake....even when I was little us kids (my sister, cousins and I) ALWAYS stayed up to see the ball drop. Oh well, there's always next year! ;) 2011 was easily the best in our family history (meaning since Manny and I were married), so I can only pray that 2012 is half as filled with blessings as 2011 was! :)

I pray peace, happiness, hope and love for all of you in 2012. I mean that with the bottom of my heart and soul. Those of you that read my blog, and take the time to comment and send your love, truly mean so much to me. There are those of you who are expecting new little ones (Jackie, I pray Baby M brings you all SO much joy and happiness), those you who are running marathons (Hanna, you are amazing!!!), those of you who are starting new chapters and closing the door on the past, those of you who want nothing more than to become mommies, those of you who have children battling for their lives, and really the list goes on and on...I pray for each of you, every single day. I pray 2012 brings you all the blessings life has to offer, even the unexpected ones!

I still have to post Christmas Eve and Christmas Day pics, but for now, some pics from our night out on Friday!

And for good measure...

 Hubby and I went out for dinner first, because the party didn't start until 9pm (that's practically our bedtime! ;)
 Leaving the restaurant, headed to the party
 Veronica and I (friends for 22 years!)
 Laur, Veronica, Kel and I (friends since high school)
 Laur, Veronica and I (it was ALWAYS the 3 of us together growing up)
 Hubby and Veronica
 Veronica, me, and Erin (expecting her first child, a boy, in February! :))
 Kel and Er
The scene we came home to! :)

I don't think I have ever had so many pictures of myself in one post! :) Sorry!!!! :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Awww, thank you Christina! I wish you and your family nothing but the best in 2012. You all deserve it!

I love all of the pics! It's nice to see pictures of Mommy sometimes too! :)

Lindsay said...

Happy new years xoxox

Kayla said...

loving that last picture!

sorry for being MIA! happy new year! finally catching up to the blogging world. crazy holidays.