Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve Recap #1

I hope all of my friends out in blog land had a WONDERFUL Christmas and a very happy holiday! :) We had a very busy, but wonderfully magical Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
We do the same thing every Christmas Eve...head to Buscia's house (my hubby's grandmother) around 4pm and then head to my moms house around 6:30pm and stay there until "Santa and Mrs. Claus" have to head home and get ready! ;)


Today, we'll start with Christmas Eve, at Buscia's...

 Letting your children stand on the counter is not only safe, but it also wins you "Mother of the Year" awards! ;)

 Like Thanksgiving, the Ravens played on Christmas Eve so I had to "give in" and let the boys wear their jerseys! :)
 The host and hostess...Pop and Buscia
 My sweet kiddos! :)
 Mia and "Santa" ;)



 Sean (my brother-in-law) and hubby

Buscia and her grandsons...hubbys cousin TJ, my brother-in-law Sean, Buscia, hubby and my brother-in-law, Josh

I'll be back as soon as I can with Christmas Eve pics from my moms house and Christmas Day (it might be longer than I'd like because it's dreaded "month end" at work, and going to be VERY busy! :))

I hope your Christmas was a blessed one! :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Sounds like you all had a wonderful holiday!

I hope the month-end hasn't been too busy for you at work...can't wait to see the rest of your pics! :)

Lori said...

looks like everyone had a GREAT Christmas! hope you have a happy new year too :)

http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/