Monday, January 2, 2012

Honesty...

is such a hard thing to come by in this blogging world. Not that people outright lie (at least I hope not, although I know there are those few that do!) but people aren't always willing to be "raw" and show the true them. People are scared...it might turn away readers, it might make people think they are less than "perfect", and some people just aren't willing to risk losing a follower or two for opening up. The super sweet, wonderfully amazing, easily one of the most dear friends I've met through blogging, Hanna, over at bouffee e bambini has started an interview series on her blog called, "Brutal Truth is a Beautiful Thing" where they REALLY open up. I was talking with Hanna on Facebook about using her questions on my blog, just as a means of opening up to my readers, and she said that she would like to feature me, so guess what friends...I'm there! Go take a look here! :) Be warned...it is about as brutally honest as you can get, so be ready! And while you're there, read about Hanna. She is amazing and her family is absolutely precious!

Cheers to starting off a new year with honesty and openness! :)

5 comments:

stephanie said...

just read your interview on hanna's blog! loved it. it's not easy being honest! really enjoyed what you shared though. xo

Jill said...

Thank you for sharing on Hanna's blog. I too just shared a very personal post...and it IS scary. You are a doll! ...and very relatable. I'm excited to follow you!!!

www.jillyandjax.com

Lindsay said...

I LOVED this post sweet girl. Thank you for being YOU!

Hanna said...

L*O*V*E you girl:)

Jackie said...

I just visited Hanna's blog, and I loved reading your interview! Thanks for sharing all the parts(not just the good) of your life with us!