Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Mia Grace!

At 9:11am (around the exact time this post will post :)), two years ago, one of my most precious gifts that God has EVER blessed me with entered this world. I certainly can't believe it's been TWO years, 730 days, 17,520 hours (I think ;)), no matter how you say it, I just can't believe it. My last two posts have skimmed the surface of my feelings for my sweet girl....I could write for days and still not express how much I love her. She and I have a connection that is absolutely indescribable and I truly can't imagine our family without her in it! ;) She makes me smile on bad days. She makes me smile even bigger on good days. She is a blessing straight from God. There are no words...(so I'll just share 3 of my favorite pictures within hours of her birth)



7 comments:

Courtney B said...

Happy Birthday Mia! I can't believe she's such a big girl! (I can't believe I've been following your blog for so long... love it!) These pictures are precious, Christina!

LisaAnne said...

Sweet baby girl! Happy birthday Mia!

sara said...

Happy happy birthday sweet girl!! xoxo, S and Pie

Hanna said...

Happy happy birthday beautiful little MIa!!!! SHe is so gorgeous. You are so blessed. Love you C. I can't believe Ginger will be one on Friday!!!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

What a beautiful blessing you have with Mia! Those photos are exceptionally cute and precious! So many changes in those two years!

Jackie said...

One million happy birthday wishes, Mia!! I hope your day was full of fun and laughter.