Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Recap Part 1

Good Morning Friends! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend with your families! The morning of every holiday when we say our family prayers it always brings tears to my eyes to think about the people out there who don't have families to celebrate the holidays with. UGH, I can't even imagine. My heart aches for those people! I hope each and everyone of you enjoyed family time! Even if you heart was hurting for ANY reason I pray you were surrounded my family and friends to make the "burden of your heart" more manageable!

Our weekend was busy with a lot of family activities. I would literally have 1,000 pictures to put in this post, so instead I'm just going to spread it out over a few days. Here are a few pictures from yesterday, of just us (meaning Manny, Manuel, Mia and I). I'll post more pictures of the entire fam tomorrow! :) Just an FYI...at church and in the beginning of the day the children were dressed impeccably (if I do say so myself! :)) but by the time we got to my aunt and uncles (where we ate dinner) Manuel was in shorts and shoeless, Mia's tights were off and she was also shoeless! :) It was unseasonably warm so it was fine by me! :)

Enjoy! :)





2 comments:

Lindsay said...

The boys are matching! SO CUTE!

Jackie said...

I love the Easter outfits!

Thank you for keeping our family in your prayers. You are such a sweet friend, and I'm very thankful to "know" you. :)